Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ugh!

At the risk of stating the obvious, I HATE being sick.  This will be dubbed the holiday season of the virus that just won't quit.  It has made its rounds through my house, and appears to have chosen me to cling to for dear life.  I know, I know...I should stop whining - it can always be worse.  Just right now, this thing has knocked me flat on my ass and I'm a little peeved at it.  Complaining done.

On the upside, it means I have time to catch up on my reading.  Just finished The Glass House (loved it!) and have started The Birth House.  Can't wait to see where this story leads.

Given I'm chronicling life events here too, yesterday was hubby's birthday.  Will admit adult birthdays around here are low key (which is fine by me!)...we had Chinese food, cupcakes and lots of hugs from 2 little girls who are still excited to see the "age number" next to their name get bigger.  Happy Birthday my love...and to many, many more together.

No comments:

Post a Comment