Sunday, March 3, 2013

Writer's block

So I really have tried to sit and write posts a few times in February, but nothing comes out.  While I'm out living my busy life, I often get these awesome ideas of what to write about, but as soon as I sit down in front of the computer screed, nada.  Zilch.  Complete blank.

That's never happened to me.  Usually I can count on being able to bang out any type of writing I need.  It's an odd feeling for sure.  Like this morning.  My intention was to write about my recent trip to New Orleans, and the importance of couple get-aways sans kids.  I got one sentence down and then...nothing.  I'm hoping it passes quickly - I'm not liking the block.

With any luck I'll be back on track shortly - and I'm thinking I need to carry around a pen and paper so when I have the awesome ideas on the go I can jot them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment